Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Count Down of 31 days

Time really flies. After nearly a year of preparations, finally come to the very last month to the date. I cannot wait to go through the ceremony as soon as possible. I cannot take the stress anymore. I dreamt of allocating seats for my guests the whole night last week. It was very scary..... :P

I have started to send invitation cards to family and friends, either by hand / mail or by email (electronic invitation)! Unfortunately, there are many negative replies, most of them who are in overseas not attending. Anyway, they have sent their wishes! Thanks anyway.

Last Friday, I went to Milan Bridal again to choose my wedding gown and dinner gowns for the dinner and ceremony. I went there alone, no one has given me any comments, now i feel regret. I am afraid the gowns that i chose are not nice and what if people has many comments only on the actual day? But do i need to care, as long as it is my day! I have the final say!

Oya! I have arranged a food tasting session on this coming Friday. I have invited special guests to this session. Hopefully they will give me some comments on the food....Anyway, we shouldn't expect too much on the banquet food. Good Luck!

No comments:

To know me better