Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers' Day










This year is the first year we celebrate Mothers' Day with my biological grandma. We had buffet lunch at Traders Hotel, Penang. I have also invited my cousins to join us and celebrate together, it was fun!

And yesterday was my first time winning a prize in a contest. It was a contest to write messages to mummies by their children. On behalf of mum, i wrote this :

"When I was young you gave me away,
Wherever I was you know where I stay,
To celebrate this day, from Sabah
you came all the way."


It was selected as the best 2 messages! And the prize was a voucher for 2, buffet dinner at Traders Hotel, Island worth RM136.00

My mum and grandma were so happy, and the moment when the judge asked whether it is a true story, i nodded and said yes! Suddenly, I felt so touched myself.

To all the lovely and caring mums, again, Happy Mothers' Day!

1 comment:

okmijin said...

fuiyo...you can come to be copywriter here d..advertising need you

To know me better