Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time Flies....

My last post was in Year 2008 and now already Year 2009, February.... What have I done for 2009? Nothing!

During CNY, I ate a lot and receive many angpaos.... which will be my last year to entitle for angpao. Hee...:P Next year if everything goes smooth, I shall join the group to give angpao. Being a kid is just fun, looking back to 20 years ago, I was so free... free from work, financial and family pressures. So youngsters, please enjoy yourselves!

Lately, I found everywhere is filled wiht negative messages and news. Please don't blend in yourself. No matter how difficult is the market now, we all must walk through the hard time together.

Oh ya, my dear cousin brother has made a big move .... to KL for his career and dream. I hereby wish him all the best. You will always have our supports!!! Kampade...

1 comment:

okmijin said...

i read a quote in company,"you want to be successful, the first thing you have to love your work"

i am loving my work..haha

To know me better