Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No $ No Talk?

I have been seeing many cases happened around me, money is really a trigger to family fight or couple fight. When you are working or money earner, you have your contribution ie. you will be valued in a family or relationship. Or else, you will be looked down even by your family members or even your spouse (husband or wife). Sigh… reality is just cruel. I know someone has been working hard throughout his life and come to his 60’s. By nature, he is supposed to retire and rest at home, enjoy the outcome he has worked for nearly ¾ of his life. However, he started wrongly, he has given this rights to the person he loves. She has taken away all his privilege and rights! His return to his hard work is merely “scold” and “blame”. How I can help? He is someone I love…..

No comments:

To know me better