Thursday, January 6, 2011

Start of 2nd Trimester

Time really flies, this has come to the 17th weeks, the start of second trimester. I do not see there is any change, except my face, round like a ball.....so sad.

Today we are lucky, the first one to see Dr Yeoh. She did a scan on you when Papa and Popo were with us. As usual, you like to play trick again, didn't let us see whether you are a boy or a gal. :) It's ok, I love you no matter you are a boy or a gal. If you are a boy, I'll get you a sister later, and if you are a gal, I'll get you a little brother. Happy??

Just now I spent some time to surf online maternity shops, wow... so many things to see and explore. You will have a lot of nice clothes, toys and strollers etc. You will be a happy baby as you are the first baby of our house after so many years! Your youngest cousin auntie is now 20 year old already. Can you imagine, for 20 years, we do not have any baby in the family. You are the precious one.....

Keep yourself active inside my tummy ok, you are always cared and protected.

1 comment:

okmijin said...

萬千寵愛在一身

To know me better