Friday, February 19, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

This is the first year I don't spend the CNY in Penang. On 12th Feb, before R&I driving back to Padang Besar, we went to Granny's house to pray since it was the 18th memorial for my grandfather. And also a time when the whole family meet, this year is the most joyful year since my father and kao foo are back to Penang for good. "P

The moment i had to say bye bye I felt sad. This is the first year I don't celebrate CNY in Penang and with parents and family, except the year I spent in London. Sigh....

Spending the CNY in Padang Besar also not that bad in fact. We had the reunion dinner at Siam Pok Kan (Market), in Thailand border. The food was nice and I got to shop a while too after the dinner. Although this trip i didn't buy much but still fun!!! Titbits and nice yogurt drinks! Kee...

R&I spent 4 days in Padang Besar, time really flies, time spent there was eat, sleep and shit! Kaa... I guess most people also did the same things during the CNY break.

Yesterday already got back to work, I was feeling lazy and anytime also got the feeling to take the day off until next week but can I do that? No - the answer.

Anyway, wishing everybody to have a prosperous year of tiger, with good health and wealth.

Muaakks....

No comments:

To know me better