

Getting a Live Band for the dinner at Hotel was supposed to experience some Jazz and relaz songs during the dinner. Who knows, this band which we have engaged was totally out of controlled. They played loud and noisy music! My relatives and friends even complaint that they didn't even have chance to talk to each other, especially those treated the dinner as a small gathering after such a long time didn't meet each other, busy with own lifes. Grrr... I was so mad to them, I have told them to slow down the music throughout the dinner. But they just ignored me! Besides, the music instruments were bad, bass and speakers were totally out!
I just cannot imagine we had to pay RM3,888 for that! And one of the female singers was like not happy singing for us. This is the comment from the floor. If anyone from Penang thinking to engage a band, please forget about Steel Guitars! Here are some photos of the band and singers..... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment