Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Shooting on 2nd Aug 2009

At 8.30am, I hardly opened my eyes but still headed to the bathroom and took a long shower. I made sure I washed my hair and face, applied nothing to my hair but face with tonnes of moisturizer! Kaka.... scared of too dry after a heavy makeup.

Had breakfast together with Ryan and we reached Milan Bridal House at 10am. We were early, we could see some of their staff were preparing themself, combing hair, putting up makeups etc.

The makeup artist, Cally was super prof! Less than half an hour she has completed my makeup.... and the very 1st hairdo completed in 20 minutes! At about 11.15am we started our shots.... chit chak chit chak.... for don't know how many shots and posts, I changed gown by gown finally come to the time to go OUTDOOR!

OMG... what a sunny day. (Ryan and I were happy because we thought we could skip the OUTDOOR photo shooting since it rained whole day the day before.) Again, everything is fated! Mr Photographer, Ah Gee drove about 45mins (it was a fast and furious ride), we reached Teluk Kumbar. Wow.... we saw a nice lake and beaches. Again, chit chak chit chak, post here post there.... we ended our mission at 6pm sharp.

Yeah, finally.....

The photos are ready for our viewing! Pray hard for not seeing a fat bride and groom. He... he...

No comments:

To know me better