Thursday, November 27, 2008

危机就是转机??

I am in a dilemma... opportunity for good or bad? No one can tell....

Today, I have chance to meet an important person of the company and he suddenly offered me an assignment - Investor Relations. This is something new to me. I am given time to consider, what should I do? Working as an IR Officer needs good communication skills, power different languages etc. Oh no, I think it is too much for me at the moment! Hopefully everything will go slow, at least for now. I need time!

How should we value our ability? In terms of job, inter personal skill and language? Sometimes, with the changes in my surrounding i have lost most of my confidence... especially after comments from so many people from various background and level for the past 12 months. Besides, appearance also play an important role. Everyday, when I wake up in the morning and sit in front of the mirror, I start to realise that I am getting "mature" and "complicated".

No comments:

To know me better